Thursday, April 18, 2013

Getting to Know Me

Good Morning and welcome to my blog. I thought for my first post I would introduce myself and tell you a little about my life.

My name is Jackie. I am a 64-year-old widowed grandmother, working part-time in a one person office for a small delivery company. I had 3 children (the oldest is deceased)and five fantastic grandchildren. The oldest being 23 and the youngest is 12.  I live with my oldest grandaughter, Amanda and her fiancee, Richard who are getting married on July 13, 2013.

We live with two dogs: Ruckiz is Richard's 6-year-old pit bull. My dog Skeeter is a cocker spaniel mix.  He was a rescue dog, so we are not sure of his age, but estimate it at 6 or 7.  I have had him for 5 years and he is my best friend, full of energy but can be so stubborn at times.  

 


Amanda's brother Paul and his fiancee, Emily will also be tying the knot in May of 2014.

I did some scrapbooking about 12 years ago and have been wanting to get back to it for a long time, but just kept putting it off. Now with two weddings coming up I decided it was time to get started. I hope you will be patient with me as I am learning new techniques to make my scrapbook pages improve as I go along.


No comments:

Post a Comment